|Last updated: 12/15/10
Just a reminder: “birdJam: The App” will only run on an iPod Touch or an iPhone. It will not install or run on an iPod Nano or Classic.
If you installed birdJam onto your iPod Touch/iPhone yourself, you’re probably familiar with the iTunes store. Click the following link to take you directly to: birdJam Apps in the iTunes Store.
If that doesn’t work, you can type “birdJam” into the search window in the iTunes Store, and then download and install the free birdJam app. As with all apps, you can only see/use the app on your iPod; you can’t open it in iTunes or on your computer.
Once the App is downloaded to your iTunes Library, do the following to install the App:
- With iTunes open and your iPod connected to your computer, click on your iPod (the name) under Devices in the left-hand column.
- A Summary Screen will come up. Select the Apps tab, and select which apps (including “birdJam: The App” - A Dazzling...) to sync to your computer.
- Press the Apply button (bottom right corner of the iTunes window).
- Press the Sync (again, bottom right corner of the iTunes window) to sync your Apps.
- After completing the sync, remove your iPod from iTunes and your computer.